At the Institute of Steel Construction, we are looking for committed student assistants to work with us and support numerous research projects. This job includes both theoretical work e.g. numerical simulations and practical work e.g. preparing and conducting experiments.
- ideally Specialisation in civil or building engineering
- An interest in scientific work
- Willingness to work independently on new topics
- An insight and opportunity to work in current research and industrial projects
- More in-depth study of course content
- Working with conventional FE programmes like ABAQUS and ANSYS
- Execution and evaluation of tests
- Flexible working hours
- Cover letter
- Overview of grades: Campus
Positions are available at any time. The working hours are normally 6 to 10 hours per week.